top of page


You will need a personal injury attorney to obtain a pre-settlement cash advance. If you have one in mind or have already obtained one we can work with them. If you don't we can refer you to one of multiple attorney's we work with in the area to get the process started that has had a huge success rate with our clients .

In Negotiation
Resources: Resources
bottom of page